Feb 10, 1999
Test negative on elisa 3 months after a possible exposure to HIV. Now, I am diagnosed with gastroesophgeal reflux. Does this have any thing to do with HIV symptoms? Can gastroesophgeal reflux caused by anxiety, depression and nervousness?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
GE relux is an extremely common condition, and is not caused by HIV infection. Stress related conditions can exacerbate this condition. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Licking Vagina?
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Seroconverting After Sex With Stripper
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Breast?
- Are White Bumps An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.