Surgery and Then some

Hi Doc, sorry this isnt a Viral Load question, but i respect your opinion, so i figure i'll ask you. Sometime ago i had major surgery, Some of my bloodwork was out of whack, WBC% was 11.1 Neutrophils high at 90.10 Segmented Neutrophils at 84, Lymphs rather low. Ofcourse, the surgery went on and i wasnt informed of these numbers until i ordered my records, bing rather scared, i called my primary doctor who felt confident that if anyone in the hospital was concerned about the numbers i would have at the very least been told by someone to get "looked at" do you agree with his rational? he also said that in times of stress that neutrophils will just make up a larger portion of the total blood count, and the lymphs would drop, nothing unusual, your thought please.

I completely agree with his second explanation. It should be the case that the docs in the hospital should keep you informed. Depending on their experience, comfort level, knowledge base and bedside manor, this may or may not happen. MH

non hodgkins versus hodgkins
possible cloning treatment?