Should I worry about the
Feb 23, 1999
Dear Dr. Holodniy:
I have been researching into how I could get tested for the "O" type of HIV, but I have no success. One person at Organon Teknika told me Nobody has the test (I guess he meant FDA approved) for this type "O" yet. It is only available in Europe.
How many cases of "O" type been found that you know of??
I had my one time sex encounter in Hong Kong with a prostitute. Do you think I should drive myself up the ceiling thinking of this "O" type?
Thank you for your valuable time. It is greatly appreciated
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, you don't need to get tested for type O. You were in the wrong hemisphere. It's in Africa. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.