Feb 24, 1999
I was just wondering if all your glands swell up in illnesses other than HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
They can with things like EBV associated mono, or other viral illnesses. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Spread From Saliva Entering The Eye?
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Can You Get An Hiv Test?
- My Mouth Is Full Of Canker Sores Do I Have Hiv
- Interferon Treatment For Hiv
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.