concerned for the unborn when with aids
Mar 1, 1999
If your pregnant and have aids how can your baby be protected when the doctor perscribes so much medication?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you have HIV infection and are pregnant, antiviral therapy for you against HIV, is extremely important in preventing transmission of HIV to the fetus. There are risks for the fetus associated with some HIV medicines. But after the first trimester, these risks/side effects are small compared to the benefit for both you and the baby. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.