PCR RNA

Hi, and thank you for your answer to my previous question.

I have some more questions: Is it possible that one person both have neg. antibody test and neg. PCR RNA (the ultra sensitive test - <50 copies) and still have HIV?

What if viral load is less than 50 copies - when and why does this happen? Would such low viral load still result in a negative antibody test??

Thanks.

I haven't seen a case reported that you describe. There have been cases of HIV infection where the viral load was <50, but antibody positive. There have also been cases that were antibody negative, but the viral loads were quite high.

MH

After two months?
concerned for the unborn when with aids