Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

virusmyth?????
Mar 9, 1999

doctor holonday, i believe you are an intelligent up-to-date and honost man so i think you are the best person for this question.First of all, have you read the endless reports at the website www.virusmyth.com? I realize it seems extremely far-fetched but I was astonished when stumbling upon this site and i e-mailed one of the members of this strange commitee and to my surprise they e-mailed me back with unbelievable answers that seemed so wel-studied. If you have read any of their pulications on the internet then could you anwer the question which is WHY IS THERE SO MANY MD'S AND NURSES WHO ARE SIGNING THIS AND AGREEING WITH THIS THEORY THAT HIV DOES NOT CAUSE AIDS AND THAT AIDS DOS NOT KILL AND THAT THE AIDS TEST IS USELESS? THERE ARE NAMES UPON NAMES OF THE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS WHO ARE SIGNING THEIR NAMES TO THIS. Why would this confusing report be accessilbe to people , the reason i ask because if there is no truth to it then I feel sorry for the newl diagnosed hiv pos. patient who stumbles upon this and decides to take the word given that the aids drugs are what kills! Please tell me if you have any type of opinion on this and one thing i find particuraly intersting is the interview published at this site with one of the worlds leading experts on retroviruses, by the name of Peter Duesberg, professor of molecular biology @ University of California. This interview was with Spin and Times (London) . I think you may find it intersting, also, if you had the time to read over it. I am sure they are wrong but it is sordove scary to think this whole thing is just a hoax as they call it. Thank you , you are a very valuable resource here.

Response from Dr. Holodniy

I thank you for sharing the info on that website. Part of their argument is symantic and part is biology. Remember, they claim that HIV does not cause AIDS. They are not denying the existence of the virus or that human HIV infection exits. There are some pieces to the argument that are plausible. But I reject the theory as it is stated. MH

Previous
Liver Enzymes
Next
GLANDS ......

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.