virusmyth?????

doctor holonday, i believe you are an intelligent up-to-date and honost man so i think you are the best person for this question.First of all, have you read the endless reports at the website www.virusmyth.com? I realize it seems extremely far-fetched but I was astonished when stumbling upon this site and i e-mailed one of the members of this strange commitee and to my surprise they e-mailed me back with unbelievable answers that seemed so wel-studied. If you have read any of their pulications on the internet then could you anwer the question which is WHY IS THERE SO MANY MD'S AND NURSES WHO ARE SIGNING THIS AND AGREEING WITH THIS THEORY THAT HIV DOES NOT CAUSE AIDS AND THAT AIDS DOS NOT KILL AND THAT THE AIDS TEST IS USELESS? THERE ARE NAMES UPON NAMES OF THE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS WHO ARE SIGNING THEIR NAMES TO THIS. Why would this confusing report be accessilbe to people , the reason i ask because if there is no truth to it then I feel sorry for the newl diagnosed hiv pos. patient who stumbles upon this and decides to take the word given that the aids drugs are what kills! Please tell me if you have any type of opinion on this and one thing i find particuraly intersting is the interview published at this site with one of the worlds leading experts on retroviruses, by the name of Peter Duesberg, professor of molecular biology @ University of California. This interview was with Spin and Times (London) . I think you may find it intersting, also, if you had the time to read over it. I am sure they are wrong but it is sordove scary to think this whole thing is just a hoax as they call it. Thank you , you are a very valuable resource here.

I thank you for sharing the info on that website. Part of their argument is symantic and part is biology. Remember, they claim that HIV does not cause AIDS. They are not denying the existence of the virus or that human HIV infection exits. There are some pieces to the argument that are plausible. But I reject the theory as it is stated. MH

Liver Enzymes
GLANDS ......