Mar 18, 1999
DEAR DOC. CAN SWELLING IN THE GROIN BE FROM ANYTHING OR JUST HIV?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It can be from alot of things, including other infections or even hernias. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Treatment Of Hiv Patient And Physical Therapy
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
- I'm A Virgin Should I Be Worried About Hiv
- Is The Hiv Quick Test Really Effective?
- Does Sharing Or Reusing Hypodermic Needles Causes Hiv How?
- How Long Does It Take To Develop Antibodies To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.