Mar 22, 1999
Doctor has there been any documented cases of someone persistantly falsly testing negative since the case of the man from Utah in 1995-96. if yes how many ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes the CDC presented a handful of cases at the AIDS conference in Geneva last year. To clarify, these were people who were HIV antibody negative, but had positive DNA PCR, culture, or viral load tests. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.