Allergy Follow Up Question

Hi Doctor, I'd like to ask a follow up on the allergy question posted on 3/18. You stated you see a heightend allergic reaction to medication and allergens in Hiv+ patients. I had my first and Only HIV test in 1987 following my only act of unprotected sexual intercourse. In the ensuing years i've only recieved Oral Sex. My question is as follows, I had to take Dilatin as a result of surgery and did have an allergic reaction to said medication, Neuro said that was an uncoomon side effect...also find myself sneezing alot more than i normally did, does it have any correlation with getting older, maybe something to do with my rather serious head injury, or, some underlying problem with my immune system? Thank you in advance for your time.

Allergies to meds, dust, animals, foods, etc, are the result of an overactive immune system that has been sensitized to these agents. It is not the result of an immune deficiency. MH

DNA PCR vs RNA PCR?
Utah man