Mar 25, 1999
Dr. Doctor Holodniy!
I just sent you a question with same heading where I asked if you had ever heard of person not producing antigen and also had viral load < 25. What I meen is have you ever heard of anybody who did not produce ANTIBODIES and also had a viral load < 25 and still were HIV positive??
Please disregard my previous question.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
See answer to the other question. I figured that is what you meant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Vaginal Fluid?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Breast Sucking?
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Does HIV Cause White Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.