Mar 26, 1999
What is the normal size of the glands under the chin? How large are these glands to be consisder as swollen? If they are swollen, are they hard or soft(spongy), are they sore? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In someone without infections, you usually can't feel them. If they are reacting to something, they can be anywhere from the size of a pea, to a almond, or walnut. Usually with infections, they are firm, tender, but not rock hard. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
- Atripla And Multivitamins Supplement
- Wiping Penis With Wet Cloth
- If You Have Hiv Symptoms Can Test Results Show Up Negative?
- How Long After Affected By Hiv Would You Get Skin Rashes?
- How Long Does It Take The Body To Create Hiv Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.