Medicine and antibody?
Mar 29, 1999
8 weeks after a possible exposure I was diagnosed with GERD. As a result,I was put on CIMETIDINE for 6 weeks and had a flu shoot in my Dr office. I had a negative ELISA on the 16 weeks. Now, I am wondering if this medicine (CIMETIDINE) or the flu shoot will prevent my body to produce antiboby to HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No they would not affect antibody development. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.