Mar 29, 1999
Hi Dr.Holodniy thanks in advance for answering my question. I wanted to know if acyclovir would slow down the production of antibodies? My doctor said she only thought only certain chemotherapy drugs etc... would have that affect. Please answer. Also i was wondering if you could give me a percentage of how many people actually seroconvert between 3-6 month period.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Acyclovir would not affect seroconversion. Again because of limited data, probably < 1% seroconvert after 3 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.