Lymph Node Biopsy

Will a lymph node biopsy find HIV or other viruses in an obvious viral infection resulting in Lymphadenopathy?? I am trying to determine what it is that I have and as per my previous message I have tested negative for one year but still have generalized lymphadenopathy. One more question, is femoral lymphadenopathy common with HIV (I am talking many hard nodes on the inside part of the thigh from the groin almost all the way to the knee and behind the knees)

Tissue can be much more sensitive than blood testing for various diseases. Femoral adenopathy is very, very common in the ABSENCE of HIV. It can be related to old skin, or genital (STD) infections. MH

Correlation between ARS and positive test result?
emergency room testing