Thanks again

This is in reference to herpes and not HIV. I am the person that asked you about the blood test for herpes. I took a test (IGG & IGM) 33 days after last contact and it came out negative. I also took an IGG antibody test 58 days after last contact. They did not test me with the IGM test?!?

If the test was negative, would this be enough time to rule out herpes (using just the IGG test)at eight weeks?

Thanks again for your help.

An IgM test at 33 days and IgG test at 58 days should be positive. Doesn't sound like herpes was it. MH

Epstein Barr Virus
Brain neurons