Epstein Barr Virus
Apr 16, 1999
I have been diagnosed with Epstein Barr. My doctor knows very little about it and I am having a lot of trouble finding consistant information on the subject. Do you know where I can recieve accurate information about Epstein Barr?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Don't know how in detail you want the info to be. Try this first: http://kidshealth.org/parent/common/mononucleosis.html.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- What Does Hiv Positive And Negative Mean?
- Effects Of Smoking Addiction On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.