Epstein Barr Virus
Apr 16, 1999
I have been diagnosed with Epstein Barr. My doctor knows very little about it and I am having a lot of trouble finding consistant information on the subject. Do you know where I can recieve accurate information about Epstein Barr?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Don't know how in detail you want the info to be. Try this first: http://kidshealth.org/parent/common/mononucleosis.html.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Gain Weight With Hiv?
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.