QUESTION FOR MARK AND 13 MTH. GUY
Apr 19, 1999
WHERE ARE THE POPLIETAL AND FEMORAL NODES?I READ WHERE A PERSON SAID THEY WERE SWOLLEN AND WONDERED WHERE THEY WERE AT. IF 13 MONTH GUY READS THIS, YOU LISTED YOU VIRAL LOAD TESTS BUT NOT YOUR ELISA'S , AT WHAT MONTH WAS YOUR LAST ELISA STILL NEGATIVE? THANKS....
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Popliteal nodes are behind your knees, femoral nodes are in your groin. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.