|viral load and severity of ars
Aug 26, 2001
If someone seroconverted late (ie after 4 weeks) would you expect them to be having bad ars symptons?
In other words, does only minor symptons after 4 weeks, with a negative test after 4 weeks, mean anything?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
As far as we know, severity of symptoms is not associated with time of seroconversion or the viral load level during acute conversion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.