|viral load and severity of ars
Aug 26, 2001
If someone seroconverted late (ie after 4 weeks) would you expect them to be having bad ars symptons?
In other words, does only minor symptons after 4 weeks, with a negative test after 4 weeks, mean anything?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
As far as we know, severity of symptoms is not associated with time of seroconversion or the viral load level during acute conversion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.