|Home Access - reliable?
Aug 26, 2001
I just tested negative via Home Access at 8 months post exposure. Can I trust this test result, or should I seek follow-up testing through my doctor?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
As far as we know, this testing system is accurate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.