Apr 29, 1999
DOC, WHATS THE REAL STORY REGARDING CIRCUMSICION AND HIV ?? SEEMS SOMEONE STATED THAT IT IS MORE DIFFICULT TO GET (HIV) IF YOU ARE CIRCUMSIZED. THANKS. PB.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
the data goes back and forth on this over the millenia. Some experts believe and the studies are conflicting that having foreskin can result in an increased likelihood of acquiring sexually transmitted diseases because of the redundant tissue serving as a reservoir to harbor bacteria and viruses. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.