the truth is out there.....
Aug 26, 2001
A quick questions for that really nice, smooth chap Dr Holodniy:
why do some countries say test at 3 months and others at 6 months to be sure?
also, insertive oral sex is more or less safe right as far as hiv is concerned, but not for gonnorhea. i got gonnorhea this way, can gonnorhea carry the hiv into me during the same incident? ie can hiv infect bacteria?
Thanks, you're doing a great job.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Don't know. Bacteria, as far as we know, cannot carry the virus. STDs are a marker however for HIV infection, because many cause genital and oral ulcer diseases which could be a transmittal portal for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Handjob Negative At 16 Weeks
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.