MONO OR HIV WORRIED SICK 2

I RECENTLY SLEPT WITH A PROSTITUTE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON (MARCH 9 1999)AND 2 WEEKS AFTER MY RELATION I GOT TESTED FOR MONO AND THE RESULTS WHERE POSITIVE BUT I DID NOT KISS HER OR HAVE ORAL SEX AND MY MONO SYMPTOMS ARE STILL PRESENT (APRIL 26 1999).I USED A CONDOM AND I DID NOT LOOK TO SEE IF IT WAS BROKEN BUT I DO NOT THINK IT WAS.IS THERE A CHANCE OF HAVING MONO AND AIDS AT THE SAME TIME.I HAVE CHEST PAINS AND I AM WORRIED THAT THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WHIT AIDS (PNEUMONIA).I GOT TESTED FOR HIV AT 6 WEEKS AT IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE.WOULD I BE MORE SICK IF I HAD MONO AND HIV AT THE SAME TIME.I GOT TESTED FOR HEPATATIS A,B,C,SYPHALIS AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND IT WAS ALL NEGATIVE DOES THAT HELP. PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE.

If in fact you have EB virus or CMV associated mono, it can take several weeks for the symptoms to go away. If a source patient were duelly infected with two viruses, it is possible to pass both on to someone else. A negative test at 6 weeks is good news, but not definitive to rule out HIV infection. You will need further followup testing at 3 months. MH

do plasma centers report hiv infection to local plasma centers
CIRCUMSICION