do plasma centers report hiv infection to local plasma centers
May 3, 1999
i was rejected at a plasma center for high liver enzymes through alt test they said it was not hiv but i'm still very frightened.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would determine whether these elevated enzymes are due to hepatitis virus infection. Ask the center what hepatitis tests they performed. If they did not do them, get tests for hepatitis and followup. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv-positive Person And Not Catch It?
- How Does Hiv Affect The Brain?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Makes Shingles Flare Up?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.