Aug 26, 2001
You mentioned in one of your responses that different antibodies are produced against the virus. Are you saying that there are more that one type of antibody against the virus? What do u mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. The HIV virus is made up of several proteins. Antibodies are made by B cell lymphocytes against all of these proteins or components of these proteins.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.