|Viral Load of Crap...
Aug 26, 2001
Why are there well documented cases of HIV negative people displaying viral loads will into the 100,000s?
Why does the inventor of the technology for the PCR test, the Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis, claim that this is a load of crap?
I know you won't have the guts to answer this question and post it publicly, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Wow, such anger. Show me the documented cases. I am waiting...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.