|What is MONO?
May 4, 1999
Hello Dr, I read many of your Q&A and the term MONO came up many times. I am just wondering what is MONO, CMV an EB?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Mono, or mononucleosis, is a viral syndrome caused most commonly by Epstein Barr virus (EBV) or cytomegalovirus (CMV). MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And Possible HIV Exposure
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Negative At 3 Months
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Needle Stick?
- Are Black Spots An Ars Symptom?
- Are Enlarged Lymph Nodes An Early Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.