May 11, 1999
What is the best med's to take to get back to where I can walk run and Dance again ?With nurpothey
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure where you are going with the question. If you are HIV infected and have peripheral neuropathy, is it related to medications, other underlying illnessess, or HIV itself. The answer to that question might affect the treatment for this symptom. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Rubbing Penis
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.