May 11, 1999
What is the best med's to take to get back to where I can walk run and Dance again ?With nurpothey
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure where you are going with the question. If you are HIV infected and have peripheral neuropathy, is it related to medications, other underlying illnessess, or HIV itself. The answer to that question might affect the treatment for this symptom. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Used Condom Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- Fever Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.