need help again
May 11, 1999
hi doc i wanted to know whats a aldolase test and my last 3 cbc everything normal but rbc always high and mcv always low you have any suggestions,by the way the aldolase test was normal thanks once again
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a test to measure whether there is inflammation in the muscle. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.