|need help again
May 11, 1999
hi doc i wanted to know whats a aldolase test and my last 3 cbc everything normal but rbc always high and mcv always low you have any suggestions,by the way the aldolase test was normal thanks once again
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a test to measure whether there is inflammation in the muscle. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.