HIV WILL BE AIRBORNE LIKE FLU

i just read that hiv is a genetically engineered supervirus by the US Government and that some TOP SCIENTISTS predict that within 5 to 20 years the virus will be an "airborne" virus. i'm not sure what that means, but my best guess is that means the virus floats in the air and you can breathe it in. MY GOD IS THIS TRUE!!!! I know you don't know if hiv was engineered by the government, BUT CAN IT GO AIRBORNE?

I'm not a scientist but i think if hiv mutates (and all viruses mutate) into a airborne virus like the FLU then we are all dead when that happens. How long do you think it will take for HIV virus to be like the FLU?

My wife laughed at this theory and said that herpes or HEP would have done but but they are older virius not superviruses designed by scientists. CAN YOU ANSWER THIS AS I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. CAN BLOOD VIRUSES MUTATE TO AIR VIRUSES? IS THAT POSSIBLE???

I haven't heard anything about this X-file. Currently, HIV would not infect people by aerosol. MH

regarding previous post
re:3 negative elisa'a