Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

regarding previous post
May 20, 1999

Hi , i would like to ask a question that maybe you could clarify about the guys posting on taking 13 YEARS to show up.1)Ok, he says tested neg. after being in hospital with FUO?what does that mean?(maybe he meant Flu) 2) He stated he tested negative after being on AZT and Indinovir(sp.) and some odd months of cocktail , well, i must ask WHY was he on these drugs if he was testing negative?Maybe he can answer this one 3) were you ever positive on other drugs? This is SO IMPORTANT , why is no one LISTENING to these people???? WHY!! Dr, please shed somelight on your outlook on this , our childrens lives depend on it as well as our adults. Do you feel this is serious or irrelevant? Thank u for answering the other 3 questions if you cant answer then hopefully the man who wrote it will. There is also a post at the Treatment Forum where a lady just wrote in with a rather odd post about taking 8 years before she knew and her husband is negative but she has been with only him for these many years. He did have an affair though. Now that make ME beleive he is testing negative but gave her the disease ..... Come on Mark, lets quit ignoring this life and death matter...why are we doing that?? I am in shock to even THINK that you may believe these people are takingt this long but not doing anything, remember Mark..we have NO power, YOU DO!! I love your work but i just want to see the right thing being done. I couldent give one more ounce of reassurance to ANYONE if i thought this was possible... I know this wont be posted but IT NEEDS TO BE.... Go with your heart and do what is RIGHT!!! Lets figure out the way to study these tests !!!!Thank You so much..

Response from Dr. Holodniy

Lets ask him to clarify. Remember, I have no magic. MH

Previous
Floaters?
Next
HIV WILL BE AIRBORNE LIKE FLU

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.