May 20, 1999
What are floaters? What are tremmers (sp)? What is the best test to diagnose HIV? Thank you for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Floaters are usually loose cells inside your eye that you can sense "floating by" as you see. Tremors are involuntary shaking of arms or legs. One to two months after exposure, antibody testing is fine. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Your Stomach Hurts Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- What Does A Rash Look Like If You Have Hiv?
- Does It Mean That You Have Hiv If A Test Was Found To Be Reactive?
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- Personal Stories Of Gay Black Men Hiv
- Hep C From Accidentally Sharing Drinking Straw
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.