May 20, 1999
What are floaters? What are tremmers (sp)? What is the best test to diagnose HIV? Thank you for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Floaters are usually loose cells inside your eye that you can sense "floating by" as you see. Tremors are involuntary shaking of arms or legs. One to two months after exposure, antibody testing is fine. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.