May 20, 1999
What are floaters? What are tremmers (sp)? What is the best test to diagnose HIV? Thank you for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Floaters are usually loose cells inside your eye that you can sense "floating by" as you see. Tremors are involuntary shaking of arms or legs. One to two months after exposure, antibody testing is fine. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stds And Stomach Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.