May 20, 1999
hi doc would you agree is someone didnt produce antibodies to fight hiv,that the person woulld be extremely sick isnt the purpose of antibodies to fight hiv virus,and if you didnt make antibodies you would have an extreme high viral load?i just took an hiv test it said hiv1 fta whats fta stand for?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with with your statement. You got me on fta in this context. It must stand for something like flourescent antibody. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.