|Around how many?
May 20, 1999
You said there are very very few cases that people need more than six months to show positive in antibody test. Could you tell me around how many cases? Since I am very worry about I am one of this case.. Thanks you very much! Thanks you very much!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is an unquantifiable number, which we will never have any accuracy around. We can only know those cases that are reported in the literature. Given the sensitivity of the antibody assays today, it's only a handful. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.