new developements do you think this is promising?
May 25, 1999
I recently read an article that has some promising developments in the area of HIV eradication. Something about an enzyme that will trigger the death of cell that is infected with HIV thus preventing it from making copies. Basically this enzyme makes the infected cell trigger a suicide effect but leaving non infected cells alone. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think they will begin Phase I testing within the year?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like an interesting possibility as long as healthy cells are unaffected. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.