Jun 2, 1999
Do you think its possible that science will one day be able to isolate a virus in a host and be able to physically destroy it without the use of medications or biochemical interactions.An example of this would be if the structure of the virus on a quantum physical level could somehow be manipulated into destroying itself throough the acceptance of high frequency waves specifically generated to set up a vibration field that could only affect certain modules. Thank you for your reply.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Might be possible if you could lock on to the signal. \MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Aching After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.