married 12 years follow up
Aug 3, 1999
Hope you're having a fine day!
This is in response to married 12 years just diagnosed, terrifed.
I just thought it might be a good idea to stress to all the hiv-'s out there, in case they are feeling fearless, how extremely rare it is to be "immune" to hiv. In all likely hood this woman was not immune but rather very lucky.
Have a great day!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly, but we can't deny the ever increasing evidence that the immune system and genetics plays in preventing and controlling HIV infection. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Results Take From Hiv Swabbing?
- Can Blood In Stool Mean Hiv?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.