what is more dangerous?

what is more dangerous? blood, semen or pre-cum? if the person is undetectable in hiv+ person's blood you say you still can see it in semen so it is more infectious and less influenced by medication. Is pre-cum as infectious as cum or has less presence of the virus. Are there no studies in the matter. I read somewhere that semen under the influence of triple therpay medication the viral load is decreased less than blood, is that true in your opinion. 0.8 to 1, the quantities where, I hope you understand what I mean you are a very good person, thanks for all your help

No data on the precum question. The viral load level is not identical when blood is compared to semen. It appears (in small studies) that viral load falls less in semen. But remember, virus also exists inside t cells, both in semen and blood. This virus (inside cells) can be cultured from both fluids. MH

from exposure to infection
HIV 1 Vs. HIV 2