Just want to clear things up

Mark it's me again the girl that asks about other viral antibodies affecting HIV when it enters the blood. I just want to clear up that if I did have another virus and my body produced antibodies to that virus in my blood and then hiv was introduced to my blood a month later would the viral load of HIV still show positive in 3 to 4 weeks on a PCR test despite the fact that antibodies to other viruses in my blood were present and could have possibly interrupted the HIV replication cylce initially? I just want to believe my negative pcr result at 3 1/2 weeks.

Another viral infection should not have any bearing on viral load measurement. MH

splash in eye, work related
Mark Please ANswer one last Question