Aug 12, 1999
Would having naturally low platlets(generally in the 120,000 range)cause someone to take longer to show positive on an antibody test? Thanks!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
NO, and that platelet count is not that low (usual normal range is 150-450,000). MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do They Test For Hepatitis C Before Surgery?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Who Are The Carriers Of Hpv?
- When Can Gonorrhea Be Deadly?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.