Aug 23, 1999
I was wondering if a person was exposed and infected to HIV 4.5 months ago would any abnormalities likely show up in a CBC test or a thyroid panel blood test at this point??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Thyroid no. Blood counts can be normal or show slight anemia and decreased white blood cells. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
- Will Freeze Away Take Care Of Genital Warts?
- Amount Of Blood Required To Transmit Hiv
- Can Nail Polish Carry Hiv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.