Aug 23, 1999
I was wondering if a person was exposed and infected to HIV 4.5 months ago would any abnormalities likely show up in a CBC test or a thyroid panel blood test at this point??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Thyroid no. Blood counts can be normal or show slight anemia and decreased white blood cells. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Stinging Pain Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.