|Progression to AIDS and ARS
Aug 23, 1999
In your experience or opinion, do you think there is a relationship between the severity/length of ARS and time of progression to AIDS? Are those who experience no ARS symptoms likey to remain healthier for longer than those who do?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In natural history studies (without therapy), there is a loose correlation between length/severity of ARS symptoms and progression. However, therapy has now changed this equation. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Symptoms And Progression Of Aids?
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Elisa
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Testing
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex Hooker?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting Head?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.