Aug 26, 1999
does hiv affect your blood count or just your t-cell count?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It affects both. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Semen Enters Eye Can I Contract Hiv Infection
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.