Aug 26, 1999
does hiv affect your blood count or just your t-cell count?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It affects both. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Physical Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.