|some people say that turning HIV is cumulative effect
Jul 12, 1999
some people say that turning HIV+ is a cumulative effect from a few or many experiences and some say that it is only from one experience. What are your thoughts in the subject matter. Is it both? Can some people turn hiv+ from one experience and others from a few?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have seen both. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.