|some people say that turning HIV is cumulative effect
Jul 12, 1999
some people say that turning HIV+ is a cumulative effect from a few or many experiences and some say that it is only from one experience. What are your thoughts in the subject matter. Is it both? Can some people turn hiv+ from one experience and others from a few?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have seen both. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.