some people say that turning HIV is cumulative effect
Jul 12, 1999
some people say that turning HIV+ is a cumulative effect from a few or many experiences and some say that it is only from one experience. What are your thoughts in the subject matter. Is it both? Can some people turn hiv+ from one experience and others from a few?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have seen both. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv And Not Catch It?
- Pcr Dna Hiv Testing Accuracy
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Aids Hiv Myths Facts And Truths
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.