Aug 12, 1999
Dear dr, When we say Open sores on the penis transmits HIV, what are we actually referring to? Does it include even a minor abrasion also? Please tell me what should we consider as open sores. Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Any skin lesion that results in broken skin. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- Dried Blood On Cut Hep Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.