My highest risk exposures?

Dear Mark, You were, as ever, kind enough to respond to my question of a few weeks ago concerning receiving rimming and told me this was low risk. You asked what high risk exposures I had in the past. I had never intended to have any high risk exposures-but how many of us do? Having thought long and hard-the events I describe below are from 5 or more years ago, I conclude that the "highest" risks for me were: 1) Unprotected receipt of oral sex from a sex worker on 2 occasions. On one occasion she rubbed the opening of my penis with what I hope was saliva but could have been vaginal or other fluid( blood in mouth ). I am afraid I became very suspicious of this woman's HIV status and intentions when she indicated a willingness-not suggested or acted upon by me-to engage in unprotected vaginal sex, and talked of a drug using partner. 2)A unique occasion when a sex worker used a sex toy on me anally without a condom cover. I do not believe she had used this on herself. Prior to the anal insertion she had used some sort of electronic device to clear my back passage. Goodness knows why I ever consented to this. I never repeated the experience! However, I am now worried that either of these devices may have harboured HIV from earlier clients.

I would again be grateful for your views on the level of risk I ran in 1) or 2), particularly as my health is suspiciously poor with many symptoms-I hope I am "just"mad-:). Finally, you asked if I had tested for HIV. I have not done so-do you think I should? As I no longer indulge in any non-monogamous sex, I am desperate to put all this behind me. I thank you again for your endless kindness and patience with foolish people like me.

Low risk, but not no risk. You should be tested. MH

How big risk?
Open sores