Aug 23, 2001
Could you tell me if there is a connection between testing indeterminate and working with animals,something about picking up different virus's which interfere w/ the test results.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have not seen that listed or reported as a cause of false positive western blots.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Do Blisters Mean I Have Hiv?
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.