|Can you get HIV from coming in contact with a + person's snot?
Aug 12, 1999
Okay, I know it's gross, but....if a person is infected, and the caretaker comes into contact with used Kleenex that is still moist, is there a risk of infeciton? Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no cases that I am aware of where HIV was transmitted that way. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- Can I Get Hiv From Getting Rimmed?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- During Ars Does Lymph Nodes Swell At The Same Time
- Effects Of HIV On The Ability To Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.