Aug 23, 2001
If a subject gas a viral load of 97000/ 1mL before any treatment, and after treatment, it is reduced to 4987,within 7 days, would this be classed as an effective treatment ???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You bet, although we wouldn't normally check so quickly after starting treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of HIV Test Does The Us Military Use?
- Can You Get Hiv From Needle Prick?
- How Soon After Hiv Exposure Do Symptoms Occur?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Bumps On Back Of Tongue Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.